Friday, October 07, 2011

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.

People around the world are mourning the death of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.


He died yesterday at the age of 56 after his eight-year battle with pancreatic cancer.


The iPhone, the iPod, the iMac, the iPad......It boggles the mind to think about all the things that Steve Jobs did.





In 2005, he delivered the commencement address to graduating students at Stanford University.


He also refered to death in his speech like this.


", for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

(full story and video→http://news.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html)





He inspired us to think beyond the limits.

May god bless his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment