Sunday, October 06, 2013

School Trip in Nagasaki

I visited Nagasaki and Fukuoka last week as a school trip.


I've been to Nagasaki before, but it was my very first time to take part in a school trip as a teacher.


Nagasaki's night view was really nice.





I had a lot of chance to talk with students and other teachers through four days, which was the most valuable thing for me.


Especially, the experience that some of my students and I took a ride on a fishing boat was fantastic!!


This is the photo I took on the fishing boat.




I was so impressed with the beautiful view of the evening sun and the lighthouse.


This experience must have been a great memory for students.




As a teacher, I can learn many things from this school trip.


I'd like to provide more dramatic classes at school from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment