Saturday, January 09, 2010

Bad illness

I had worked at cram school really hard from January 2nd to 7th, so yesterday I contracted a bad illness and had to be in bed all day long. Vomit, diarrhea, fever, and headache struck me and I couldn't walk at all.

I suppose that the cause of my disease lies in my unbalanced lifestyle and extreme tension during this winter section. Everyday I went to the cram school around 9:00, came home over the midnight, and slept at 3:00 or 4:00 in bed or sometimes in kotatsu. In addition, on January 2nd and 3rd, I had to teach English in big classes, so I got really nervous then. After that, I also braced myself again for my students' entrance exams. Of course it was inevitable for me to avoid the stress in my workplace.


I slept almost all yesterday and took a good rest today, so I feel much better.

Next week I have to work again but we must keep in mind that nothing is more important than health.

No comments:

Post a Comment