Saturday, May 15, 2010

College Student Proposes During Graduation Speech

Hundreds of students began a new chapter of their life Thursday when they officially graduated from St. Michael's College, but at least two of those students will begin that chapter together.

After delivering the college commencement speech and extolling the virtues of living a Star Wars-style philosophy, graduating senior Jamie Gorton raised his hands above his head and motioned to the crowd.

"Where is Rachael? You know which one, Rachael Roy," Gordon said as he began to close his speech. "Rachael, my love for you burns hotter than the two suns that orbit Darth Vader's home planet of Tatooine. You are the most beautiful and interesting person I know and together we can do it," he said before asking her to marry him "in front of everyone you've ever met."

A shocked Rachael held her heart and looked around the room before giving the thumbs up, much to Gordon's pleasure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So suprised to find this news and I though it is too American!! I don't have any girlfriend now and perhaps have no opportunity to make. Many of my friends are telling me that the pass line of my choice is too strict to make any girlfriends. But in my opinion, I really want to find or come across someone whom I want to say "I love you truly" to like a brave speeker Jamie Gorton. Is this thought too old or too American?? (^o^;)

No comments:

Post a Comment