Thursday, May 06, 2010

My Golden Week

How was your Golden Week? I could enjoy and relax on this break. So I'll tell you about my Golden Week.


First, I attended my ex-coworker's wedding party. I cannot tell who got married, but it was so magnificent that it seemed to be like a romantic drama. I'm familiar with the groom because we used to talk about the students and share the ideas after the work at the cram school. I think he is the honest man, so I hope that the bride and groom (rather husband and wife) are getting along nicely with each other!!(*^□^*) Happy wedding!! Here are the photos of post -party party.








Second, I've already told you but, I went to Saitama stadium to watch soccer game. In the first half, the opposite team Grampus's forward Josh Kennedy, whose height is 1.94 meters tall, got a first goal from Urawa. Our forward Tatsuya Tanaka was sidelined in the first half, so the mood was quite bad. But in the latter half, gradually, Urawa players passed the ball well among themselves to create scoring opportunities. As a result, Yosuke Kashiwagi and Genki Haraguchi got a goal. Over the fifty thousand supporters including a lot of children exulted. Urawa's two goals were the good presents to celebrate the May 5th, which is the national holiday called Children's Day.
Anyway, can you explain the Children's Day in English?
Children's Day is a Japanese national holiday which takes place annually on May 5th, the fifth day of the fifth month, and is part of the Golden Week. It is a day set aside to respect children's personalities and to celebrate their happiness. It was designated a national holiday by the Japanese government in 1948. (from wikipedia, that is a good way to lean how to explain or define anything.)


Third, I bought new shoes. Here are the photos, one is sneakers and the other is a something like a sandal which I'll use this at Eigonoie.





These are so cheep: only ¥2,980 for the sandal and ¥3,780 for sneakers. Suit me?? I'm fond of collecting furnishings such as footwear, scarf, hat, flat cap, bracelet, and so on. I'm not brand-conscious. Just I like to buy something unique that nobody has.

No comments:

Post a Comment