Sunday, June 13, 2010

Eiken test

A lot of students had Eiken test today.

Of course, as always, some of my students came to Eigonoie to take them both in the morning and in the afternoon.

All I have to do today was to help Ms. Araki, the teacher who is in charge of Eiken test, if she asked me to do something.

But this time, the number of examinees was smaller than usual.

So I could do anything I'd like to.





Well, I'm in Eigonoie alone, and I realize that here is a perfect place to concentrate on working or studying.

It's very clean, quiet, and I can sleep as well. (^□^;)

Our principal Mr. Ogura gave me a duplicate key, so I'd like to use here alone on Sundays and Mondays.




p.s.(1)
Happy Birthday, Sayuri!! (=^o^=)


p.s.(2)
Long time no see, Shoko!! I'm glad you looked fine. (≧v≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment