Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow White -白い恋人達-

One of my favorite winter song is this sung by Boyz Men.

.

The title is "Snow White -白い恋人達-", which is a cover of the original song "白い恋人達 (Shiroi Koibitotachi)" by Keisuke Kuwata of the Southern All Stars.

.

.

[Lyrics]

.

Settling along the scenery, beneath the steady fall
The dusk accompanies a loneliness, descending as snow
Tears can drown the embers in this broken heart of mine
Another portrait in my life watching the seasons passing by

.

.

Crystallizing every breath I take, even the subtle sighs
The wind carries a solemn melody through uncovered trees
At the red brick station the trains can catch their breath
And I've been patient, waiting for someone who won't come back to me

.

.

Tonight the tears will go away, I'll find a way to play this Serenade
How can I break this song away from my emotions
The snow is falling down to kiss and help me reminisce and celebrate
My tears are falling from the sky and turn to White Love

.

.

By the time the bells are swinging in their rhythmic symphony
Imagining a dreamy Winterland is where I will be
Angels all around, floating slowly from the sky
And bring a look of tenderness only the spring can show me how

.

.

So I'll be holding on strong and keep from going on to Loneliness
The glistening angels in the sky are waiting for me
And I will wish upon a star and carry in my heart for Foreverness
These tears eventually will frost and turn to White Love

.

.

Tonight the tears will go away, I'll find a way to play this Serenade
How can I break this song away from my emotions
Give me one chance so I can shine and reminisce the time and celebrate
My tears are falling from the sky and turn to White Love

.

.

White Love
My Love

.

.

I just want to hold you
Can't be without you
I'm calling out your name
In my heart

.

.

.

The original song is here.

.

.

夜に向かって雪が降り積もると
悲しみがそっと胸にこみ上げる
涙で心の灯を消して
通り過ぎてゆく季節を見ていた

.

.

外はため息さえ凍りついて
冬枯れの街路樹に風が泣く
あの赤レンガの停車場で
二度と帰らない誰かを待ってる, Woo

.

.

今宵 涙こらえて奏でる愛のSerenade
今も忘れない恋の歌
雪よもう一度だけこのときめきをCelebrate
ひとり泣き濡れた夜にWhite Love

.

.

聖なる鐘の音が響く頃に
最果ての街並みを夢に見る
天使が空から降りて来て
春が来る前に微笑をくれた, Woo

.

.

心折れないように負けないようにLoneliness
白い恋人が待っている
だから夢と希望を胸に抱いてForeverness
辛い毎日がやがてWhite Love

.

.

今宵 涙こらえて奏でる愛のSerenade
今も忘れない恋の歌
せめてもう一度だけこの出発をCelebrate
ひとり泣き濡れた冬にWhite Love

.

.

Ah, ah, 永遠のWhite Love
My Love

.

.

ただ逢いたくて もうせつなくて
恋しくて


.

.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment