Sunday, December 26, 2010

Xmas in 2010 ends

Christmas in 2010 has just passed and nothing special happened as usual.


When I was a kid, I always looked forward to waking up on the morning of Christmas Day to see my presents from Santa Claus.

And I was also excited to open the boxes of presents.



Even after I knew that Santa Claus does not exist, I felt I was filled with happiness and plenty of love.


Of course Santa Claus never comes to me, but still now I feel excited with the dreamy mood of Christmas.





This month I introduced some Christmas songs in this blog, and this one is the last I'll show you.

I want all of you to feel happy with these songs.



I wish all the children are happy with their presents and their lovely someone at this Christmas, and......ever after.



Merry Christmas!! (*^∪^*)/


- Last Christmas - (Crazy Frog Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment