Friday, September 28, 2012

Mini-Performance Day

This week is Eigonoie mini-performance days.


This is our annual event that elementary school students perform in front of their parents.


On Wednesday and Thursday, 6 graders in my class showed three different performances: pair conversation, present what he or she did in summer, and a tongue twister "Betty Botter."




The event was almost successful!!


Students must have practiced hard to make their performance better and better.


Especially I was so surprised that some students showed a tongue twister "Betty Botter" perfectly.



"Betty Botter"
 
Betty Botter bought some butter
"But," she said, "the butter' bitter"
If I put it in my butter,
It will make my batter bitter
"But a bit of better butter,
That would make my batter better"
So she bought a bit of butter
Better than her bitter butter
And she put it in her batter
And the batter was not bitter
So 'twas better Betty Botter
Bought a bit of better butter



Can you say perfectly?? (^o^;)





Actually I was much more nervous about this performance than students.


Now I feel relief at their wonderful performance.


I'm so pround of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment