Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Two Years After 3.11

Japan marked the second anniversary on Monday of a devastating earthquake and tsunami that left nearly 19,000 people dead or missing and more than 300,000 people still displaced.




Now there are few debris remaining the devastated area, but the actual recovery has been progressing too slowly.


As time passed, I find myself forget the sorrow at the time when the catastrophic disaster happened, just as a nightmare.


I don't know what I should do and even what I can do for recovery.





One possible answer is that we should never forget how terrible that earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear disaster were.


If we keep that in our mind, we can be much more kind to our family, friends, and many many people around us.


I believe that our kindness will change Japan better in the future.


This is the only thing that all the non-sufferers can do.





Pray for Tohoku Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment