Saturday, March 27, 2010

Graduation

Yesterday I graduated in law and politics from my university.

Here are the photos.


My basketball circle Penetrate members. From the left; Jun-chan(F), Take(PG), Sho-chan(SG), Abe-chan(PF)


And Satoshi(PG) making a V-sign next to me is the best friend in my circle. He is from Okinawa and Jun-chan too.


The boy wearing a white hakama(long pleated culotte-like Japanese trousers) is Maru. He's from the same high school and was a captain of our basketball club. I introduced him on the former article in my blog. Have a look at the article "Love Basketball."

These five boys belong to my seminar. I don't like my seminar because of our crazy professor and content, but the memory with these boys is so precious. From the left; Furuken, Yanoken, Dai-chan, Mutty, Take, Yosuke.


Here is my best professor Mike Nix. We met when I was a sophomore. He speaks high-speed British English so my listening must be trained. Next week he will go back to England as a sabbatical. If I have time, I want to visit him this summer.



Well, I don't feel so sad because I just graduated from the Faculty of Law. I need to go to the Faculty of Literature one more year and take some English classes to get the teaching certificate. So this year, in brief, I work at the cram school and go to the university. Am I a student or a member of society?(^o^;)

Anyway, most of my friends graduated from the university. I would hardly meet them unless anything special happens. I miss them. Take care and see you some day, everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. im sorry.its too late...
    but,i just wanted to say "congratulation!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.

    Anyway, Hiroki also quit Eigonoie last month, so only Mizuha and Aino are left now. It's a pity that our classmates were scattered, but you must succeed in your exam!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...i didnt kyow that

    thank you
    i will consentrate on only exam

    ReplyDelete