Friday, July 02, 2010

Captain EO

Happy news!!!

Tokyo Disneyland on Thursday reopened a 3-D movie featuring with Michael Jackson in about 14 years.

The theme park will run "Captain EO" for a limited time through June 30th, 2011.

Yeah!!(≧▽≦)

I waited for this moment.

Probably, most of you don't know the film.

It was a featured attraction at the theme park between 1987 and 1996.

When I was a elementary school student, my mother sometimes took me to Disneyland and we always enjoyed "Captain EO".

The Captain EO's magic always captivated me and it made my world sparkling with a lot of joy.

Later I'll update the movie.

I suppose that you're too old and adult to enjoy the film purely, but I really recommend you to see it with your love at Tokyo Disneyland. (^_-)-☆

No comments:

Post a Comment