Friday, July 09, 2010

Uncle Tom's Cabin

Today I have to present how to read or interpret "Uncle Tom's Cabin" in class.

I had been interested in this story because I've heard the set of words 'Uncle Tom' in many places ever before.


Well, through my reading (it might be as mostly same as many experts interprets), there are 3 plots on this work:

① Author criticize the slavocracy.

② Religious (Christian) interpretation

③ Domestic ideological interpretation

It's too long and complicated to have you understand each detail in my blog.

If you're intererted in it, please check them out on the books or Internet.

But what I really want to say is..........

To read the book in many aspects is so interesting.

The ability to find something unique, creative, or original is one of the most important elements the young generations are needed now.


Broaden your mind!!

And enjoy your life! (*´∀`*)

No comments:

Post a Comment