Monday, July 05, 2010

Summer Sale

Since last week, many department stores have been holding their summer clearance sales.

I always buy some clothes or accessories at 30%~60% discount every year.

But this time I only bought three hats and two watches.


Here!!







I bought them at "CONTINENTAL RHYTHM SECTION" in Tachikawa LUMINE.
(→http://www.lumine.ne.jp/shop_info/shop_info.php?shop_id=06060024)





I really like to collect some unique accesories, so I feel excited when I see sundry goods.

As if I fell into a wonderland......

Things which are beyond 'usual' fascinate me always.




Well, I'll show you my collection!

1. Hats (including flat caps and knit caps)







2. Watches




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

※ Service portrait







Suit me? (^o^;)

No comments:

Post a Comment