Monday, January 31, 2011

My Teacher's Birthday

I forgot to upload an article about a very important day, January 11th.


On that day we had a birthday party for Mr. Ogura and Ms. Araki.




One of the teachers Rikiya Nakagaki and I planned to make nabe for dinner, so I had to bring a big pot from my house.


Here is our dinner. It was a brilliant taste beyond my expectations.




Then after the eating, we gave a present to each of them.

I'll show you my present for Ms. Araki at first.


These are charm-stones.

Ms. Araki looks tired always and seems to feel much stress so that I decided to present her birthstone as a talisman.


The left one is a garnet, which is said to bring the owners a great success.

The right one is an onyx, which removes her uncleaness or evil.





And next, here is a present for Mr. Ogura.




A Michel Klein tie studded with designs of small stars.

These days he often wears it. I'm glad he likes it.




I hope both of them will enjoy their lives and be happy ever after.

Happy Birthday!! (*^▽^*)






No comments:

Post a Comment