Tuesday, February 08, 2011

My Links

I creat the lists of my favorite sites on the left side of my blog.



My facebook and twitter pages are also pasted on the lists so that you can see my photo albums on my facebook page or you'll find some English news sites from following lists of my twitter page.


In addition, I set some English learning materials.

English Phonetics, which is produced by the University of Iowa, might be a great help for your English pronunciation practice. You can learn how to pronounce each segment in American English.


ONE PIECE and SLAM DUNK are my favorite mangas. When you jump to the sites, you can read mangas in English. Of course there are many kinds of Japanese mangas uploaded on this site Manga Reader.


If you're interested in it, go to its manga lists http://www.mangareader.net/alphabetical and have a look at your favorite manga!!

No comments:

Post a Comment