Friday, February 18, 2011

Oita Girl

Today my ex-student Mizuha came to see me and let me know how she's been getting along.


She quit Eigonoie two months ago in order to concentrate on studying for the entrance exam.


She told me that she could have had good marks in the Center Exams and would be a student of Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University in the end.



(If you're interested in this Univ, go to http://www.apu.ac.jp/home/index.php?sel_lang=english)

 


So she has to move to Oita soon after her school's graduation ceremony on March 11th.


She also said, "I didn't want to be a college student when you taught me English, but now I really want to."


Uh......it's difficult to express my feeling, but her positive attitude toward her future surprised me the most.
Wishing her best in Oita!! (^□^;)/



And she gave me a chocolate.  She must be a good student. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment