Wednesday, January 02, 2013

A Happy New Year 2013

A Happy New Year!! \(^o^)/


This is the Year of the Snake in Chinese astrology.


I sent the following new year card to some of my friends.




You know these pictures that a boa constrictor eats an elephant are from Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's "Le Petit Prince."


There is an old expression saying "You can't eat an elephant in one bite."


Elephant means a big project that you're facing now and seems to be quite difficult to achieve.


If you want to succeed it, you need not to eat it at once but bite it little by little.


Taking a small step will lead you to a real success.




Believe yourself and keep on doing!! 

 
When you have a hard time, I'll listen to you at any time.


Of course, I won't either eat you or bite you. lol




I wish all of your daily steps will be fruitful in this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment