Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Movie and Basketball

I had two events today.


First, my brother and I went to the United Cinema in Urawa Parco.

We watched "踊る大捜査線 THE MOVIE 3 (Bayside Shaketown 3)".



Exciting!!

Many famous actors and actresses take part in this movie, so it's worth seeing.

Of course, it includes many comedies. (^o^)







Second, after the movie, I went to Kitago Park (北五公園) in Warabi.

That park is located along National Highway 17, and happily it has a basketball court.

I supposed to practice shooting only, but a black man and his Japanese friend suddenly talked to me and asked me to play 2-on-2.

I haven't played games for a long time, so it was a bad condition for me.

But all we enjoyed that game!!


Finally my buddy, whom I have never met before, bought me a cold drink.

Through the basketball, we can make friends and even beyond the nationality.


Whew..... anyway I'm exhausted...(×ω×;)



If you're interested in basketball, or if you want to go to this park to play basketball, have a look at this site → http://www.rokyu.net/

I've already joined this site. My nickname is "たけぼー".

Please contact me if you like. (^∪^)

No comments:

Post a Comment