Saturday, August 07, 2010

Kushari

My parents have gone to Yamagata to see football match Montedio Yamagata v.s. Jubilo Iwata.

So today I had to make supper for my brother and myself.



Then I decided to make "Kushari"!!



..........You don't know "Kushari"!?




"Kushari" is a popular traditional Egyptian dish.

It consists of a base of rice, brown lentils, chickpeas, macaroni, and a topping of Egyptian garlic and vinegar and spicy tomato sauce (salsa).



At the last night of my stay in Egypt on March, all the boys went out and bought "Kushari" for supper.

It was so cheep and the taste was not so good but not so bad.

But we really enjoyed chatting over a bowl of Kushari at that time.


Therefore, Kushari is a piece of my good memories. (^∪^)




Well, how about making it at home?

☆ 3 minutes cooking site → http://www.ntv.co.jp/3min/recipe/20100312.html

☆ 3 minute cooking movie


No comments:

Post a Comment