Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Pokemon Stamp Rally

Surprise!!

Have you seen the long line in front of the ticket gate at Urawa Station?

Or you can see them at any train stations.








What for...?











The answer is.............

........for Pocket Monster Stamp Rally!!

Young kids and their fathers have their backpacks and make a long line with sweating from every pore.

And it's interesting that fathers are eager to get the stamps rather than kids. (^□^;)







That scene reminds me of my good old days.

Pocket Monster came out and the epidemic swept all over the country when I was a elementary school student.

At the same time, collecting Pocket Monster Card was also popular among the students.

When I was 9 or 10, the very first Pocket Monster Stamp Rally took place supported by East Japan Rail Company.

Of course I joined because I could get the not-for-sale Pocket Monster Card "Surfing Pikachu".

Here!!






I don't know why I was eager to get that card.

But it was a good memory to run around with my father. (*^∪^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment