Thursday, August 05, 2010

ONE PIECE #59

Yesterday I bought a new manga "ONE PIECE #59".


And now I've just finished reading it.
.
Interesting!! (≧▽≦)
.
As you know, I love ONE PIECE and collect this comic books.
( I had written an article about ONE PIECE before → http://eh-take.blogspot.com/2009/12/strong-world.html)
.
The author Eiichiro Oda sets a lot of delicate hints or mysteries in it, so we need to think deeply to understand the story and some other plots.
.
This #59 book also contains many important, emotional, or exciting scenes.
.
Especially I was moved to tears by reading the scene of Ace's death.


Undoubtedly, ONE PIECE is the greatest manga in the 21st century.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
※ My mobile phone's wallpaper
.
.
.
.
※ My mobile phone's menu screen
.

No comments:

Post a Comment