Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dog & Cows

Around Besshonuma park, I found some houses with an interesting ornament in front of the entrance.


Have a look at this.




A big wooden dog guards this house just in front of its door!!






And I took one more unique photo.





A cow and its calf were there!!



Actually I've known this cows.

When I was a child, there was Muraoka Milk Factory in that place.

And those two cows were the simbol of the factory.


Following these pictures were took several years ago.




This factory was pulled down, and some new apartments were built on the site instead of that.

I've thought that those cows had also been removed and away from there.



So my heart bounded with joy when I found the cows.




We can't stop the ongoing civilization, but I wish some good old things will be left as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment