Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Egypt Again

Last year my friend Shogo and I took part in the Egypt tour.
http://eh-take.blogspot.com/2010/03/egypt-tour.html

There were 14 participants including us, a kind tour conductor Ms.Nakamura, and a unique guide Hossam.


Of course we didn't know each other at that time, but as the time passed, talked a lot and shared many interesting events, our bonds of friendship got stronger and stronger.


At the end of the eight days tour, all we exchanged the phone address and promised to meet again someday.






Last night our promise came true!!




Not all the members but all the 9 younger ones could gather and had a small party at Okinawan restaurant 'LA TIDA' in Ebisu.






The memebers were like this.
(sorry that the photo was took last year in Egypt, because I forgot to bring my camera yesterday......)





The girls are all from Keio Univ. and the boys are all doctors.


We talked a lot about our recent days, memories in Egypt, and so on.

All we'd been surprised at the riot against the government and worried our guide Hossam.



Especially the boys' talk was so interesting.

Their medical circles are quite different from our business world!!

I learned that "Zenma" meant "Zenshin-masui (=general anesthesia)" and "Pange" meant "Ippangeka (=general surgery)".




One boy also said that the medical circles was too small to encounter a good girlfriend.


It could be said that the educational circles I belong to is the same as medical ones, indeed.





I think both hospitals and schools must be a small world...






Anyway here is my friend Shogo.


He was late for that party yesterday.


I remembered the names of all the members, but he couldn't......so I told him secretly just before the party. (^o^;)





All we had a good time there.

I have to say 'thank you' to Yamaharu and Midori (and Yuri?) for organizing that party.


I can't wait for the next time!! (≧▽≦)/

No comments:

Post a Comment