Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Atsuko Maeda graduated



The most popular AKB48 member Atsuko Maeda graduated last night from the group, and the farewell took place at a concert at AKB48 Theater in Tokyo's Akihabara district.

About 230,000 fans applied for the 250 seats available at the theater.





To my surprise, NHK reported the graduation before the news about Prime Minister Noda.





Atsuko Maeda, 21, auditioned for AKB48 when she was 14.


Since then, she had been in an impregnable center position on the stage, meaning the face of AKB family.


With a lot of pressure and criticism, she tried hard to lead the group in various fields.


For better or for worse, this is the end of one generation for AKB, and a big challenge will be waiting for Maeda.





I'm not a fan of AKB, but just I'd like to pay her a compliment.





Anyway, one of my students really love Atsuko Maeda.


I'm interested in what she'll do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment