Friday, August 10, 2012

Trip to London ①

I suddenly thought to go to London on the first of August, and then left Japan last Sunday.


Because that was just a short trip for a change, I didn't mean to see any London Olympics games.


As soon as I arrived at Heathrow Airport, a man Mr. Murphy talked to me friendly, and he took me to my hotel.


The following photos are the room I stayed three nights.






And the view from the window was like this.







And the man who took me to the hotel said during the journey that he was a broker, but rather he must have been a ticket tout.


Anyway, he somehow got two football tickets and sold me.





Yes, you know, I could go to Wembley Stadium and watch Olympics Men's & Women's Football semifinals!!


I'll write about football matches at Wembley Stadium on the next article.



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment