Friday, August 10, 2012

Trip to London ②

I watched Olympics football games at Wembley Stadium last Monday and Tuesday.


These photos are Tube station Wembley Park.





Passing the train ticket gate, I could find the Wembley Stadium easily.







All the people had to undergo a very stringent security check at the entrance.




Before taking my seat, see the inside the stadium.










Then, let's move on to the seat.


It's hard to tell you how excited I was there!!





Japan v.s. France at Women's Football semifinal on Monday



Japan v.s. Mexico at Men's Football semifinal on Tuesday



Nadeshiko won 2-1 and Samurai lost 1-3, but I was so excited to be there and that was my fantastic memory of my short trip.




Anyway, the way to the station was filled with people after the match on each day, especially after the Men's game was terrible.


No comments:

Post a Comment