Saturday, March 05, 2011

J-League 2011 Open

A new season of J-League 2011 opens this weekend.



The openers are like this.


[Saturday, March 5th]

Kashiwa Reysol v.s. Shimizu S-Pulse
Kawasaki Frontale v.s. Montedio Yamagata
Ventforet Kofu v.s. Jubilo Iwata
Nagoya Grampus v.s. Yokohama F・Marinos
Gamba Osaka v.s. Cerezo Osaka
Sanfrecce Hiroshima v.s. Vegalta Sendai
Avispa Fukuoka v.s. Albirex Niigata



[Sunday, March 6th]

Kashima Antlers v.s. Omiya Ardija
Vissel Kobe v.s. Urawa Reds





I hope that Urawa Reds will win the opener.


But I also want to support Vissel Kobe's #26 forward player Kohei Mishima (→http://www.vissel-kobe.co.jp/first-team/mishima.html).


He and I were in the same class when we were 8th graders.

Also he was just next to me in the attendance book.




We used to play soccer during the lunch break, and I noticed that his play had already been quite well.


I love Urawa Reds, but I really want to see his play in the professional soccer game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment