Wednesday, March 23, 2011

White Day swept by tsunami

Time flies.


We're in the very last week of the school year.



I've been so busy as a bee since the massive earthquake on March 11th; Each time when TEPCO announces an up-to-date blackout schedule, we have to reorganize the classes and call the students if necessary. Plus, we have to make grading report cards by the last classes.






Then, one popular event held on March 14th also seemed to be swallowed up by the monster tsunami.


In Japan, one month after Valentine's Day on March 14th, men are expected to answer the gifts they received by giving women gifts.


We call the day "White Day."






Annually I prepare some gifts to express my gratitude on the day.

But this year I didn't do that because of my dizzy days.


So sorry for some students and friends...




By contraries one kindhearted junior high school student gave me a White Day gift.




Homemade cookies!!



It didn't look so good but tasted very nice! (^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment