Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kizuna311

This is the message uploaded on YouTube.


The internationally acclaimed Japanese actor Ken Watanabe is sending a message to all the YouTube users in the world.





Hello everyone. This is Ken Watanabe.


Japan is currently suffering the aftermath of the largest earthquake to ever hit my country.


When I heard about this, I was so surprised (and) saddened. And I felt (that) I needed to do something as soon as possible. (Plus) I received many messages from friends around the world.


I'll do my best to upload them for everybody to see on this website. Please send any messages of any support. So that we can continue to help the victims of earthquake in different ways.


I plan to act as a bridge between the victims and people of the world until the day their smiles return. And please keep the victims in your thoughts and prayers.


Thank you.








If you want to see more messages, visit here → http://www.youtube.com/user/kizuna311.

No comments:

Post a Comment